Award-winning moisturiser Powered by plants
With a multitude of uses for young and old alike, our 04 Coconut Melt is particularly beneficial to dry and sensitive skin. This unrefined and naturally fragrant balm instantly moisturises lips, nails, cuticles and hair, soothes nappy rash, nourishes the skin and offers anti-ageing properties.
Traditionally used in food, medicine and cosmetics throughout the tropics, coconut oil is prized for its nutrient value, moisturising and emollient properties, as well as for its exotic aroma. Coconut oil is an excellent natural ingredient to nourish the body, lauded for its beneficial effects on the skin.
No nasties, ever
At Dr Jackson’s we are dedicated to ethical, cruelty-free skincare that makes a proven difference. Backed by more than 30 years of scientific research, our 04 Coconut Melt is an all-round face, hair and body hero product you won’t want to be without.
This gentle, all-purpose balm is clean, safe and, most importantly, effective. 04 Coconut Melt is formulated with 100% organic British pharmacopoeia grade* unrefined coconut oil that offers numerous benefits.
*British Pharmacopoeia grade indicates that this ingredient has been tested and confirmed to have bioactive components valued for their health benefits.
• Suitable for all skin types, especially dry or sensitive.
• Gentle on babies' tender skin and scalp.
• Contains vitamin E and fatty acids.
• Presented in a 200ml glass jar – perfect addition to bathroom cabinet.
• Our 15ml travel size is perfect for use on the go.
• Packed in sustainably sourced and FSC-certified cardboard printed with soy ink and sealed with a biodegradable and compostable tamper seal.
• Leaping Bunny Certified
• Vegan Certified.
• As coconut oil naturally liquefies and solidifies in response to changes in temperature, we recommend storing in a cool, dry place and refrigerating at temperatures above 23°C (74°F). The changes in texture will not affect its beneficial properties.
• When travelling, carry inside a liquid-proof bag.
• NO Parabens, NO PEGS, NO Sulphates, NO Carcinogens, NO Synthetic Fragrances, NO Synthetic Colours, NO Toxins, NO GMOs,
NO Petroleum, NO Phthalates, NO Silicones, NO Ethoxylated Ingredients, NO Oxybenzone, NO Octinoxate, NO Mineral Oil, NO Pesticides.
100% Organic Coconut Oil: known for its moisturising, emollient and elasticising properties, coconut oil also contains lauric acid, an anti-pollutant which can easily penetrate the structure of the hair stem, helping to protect against degeneration or damage. It helps soothing and protecting skin from environmental conditions.
Coconut (Cocos nucifera) Oil*,
Use on lips, nails, cuticles and hair as needed. Those with acne-prone skin should avoid using 04 Coconut Melt as a face moisturiser and instead apply a small amount to illuminate the cheekbones and bring a natural glow to the face. Use with a cotton pad to remove make-up before cleansing. Rub a small amount into ends of the hair, or use as an intensive hair treatment before bed, then rinse out the following morning. Can also be used on babies' tender skin to protect from nappy rash. For all genders and all skin types. For external use only
• Kind formulations for your skin and our planet
• Environmentally and socially responsible - Proudly supporting 1% for the Planet
• Compostable packaging: no plastic wrappers, no foil printing, no polyester ribbons
• No animal testing - No GMOs
• Ethically and sustainably sourced natural ingredients
• Eco Brand of the Year at The Beauty Shortlist Awards 2021
• Best Zero Waste Brand and Best Plastic-Free Brand at The Beauty Shortlist Awards 2020
GREENER BEAUTY, A GREENER FUTURE
I had the 04 Coconut Melt with me whilst travelling and was suffering with really bad dandruff that was making my scalp very sore.
I thought I'd give the coconut melt a try as a means of soothing my skin and amazingly after applying it and going to sleep I woke up with no pain and a scalp that was quite evidently healing, no more sores!!
Really amazing and a godsend in the dry, hot climate I was in.
Makes such a big difference, than you dr Jackson
This product is not just amazing, it’s beyond that. It’s pretty much magic in a pot. It’s such a beautiful product and it’s quality. Thank you for creating clean products 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼
I did not received my order. What’s happening?
Coconut melt does a super job removing eye makeup for those of us with sensitive eyes and suffer allergy issues. It’s great on my elbows too. I love my Dr. Jackson products though coconut melt it my favorite.